January 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Expectations of a permanent member of Dragon Forces

Go down

Expectations of a permanent member of Dragon Forces

Post by Boo/KillerHeels on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 am

This is for individuals who have been invited to join Dragon Forces; we are invite only!

DF is a commitment. A commitment to the clan and the member next to you. We live by Honor. Fidelita, Fortitudo (honor, loyalty, strength).

Honor – No farming, unless in war. When warring, fight with honor and don't disrespect opponents. Respect your fellow members - adult humor is accepted, but no disrespectful, hurtful, or prejudice language in clan.

Loyalty – Be loyal to the clan and each other - dragons stand together as family, in wars, osw and eb’s. Members should stay in clan except on travel days - we run all major ebs and we need a full clan to finish them. Secrets and strategies are to stay in-clan, only to be discussed between perm members. Dragons do not stand alone.

Strength – Activity, experience, relentlessness and discipline is our strength. Be active and disciplined in war, osw, and eb’s. Learn from each other, follow the council, follow war commanders (during war) and pay attention to CA. We don’t look for trouble, but we will protect our family fiercely. We expect all members to back each other up, if warranted and approved by council.

If you agree to follow this code, this commitment, we would love to welcome you into Dragon Forces. Post that you have read, understood, and agree to commit to Dragon Forces to be accepted into the clan.
Boo/KillerHeels
Dragon Forces

Back to top Go down

Re: Expectations of a permanent member of Dragon Forces

Post by badmanG! on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi guys! Ive read what is expected from perm DF members and would love to join your family on a permenant basis and i agree to follow these rules! Very Happy

badmanG!

Back to top Go down

Post by BigZee on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 am

I've read and understand the Dragon code. Thanks for the invite. Would be honored to join the lair as a perm member

BigZee

Back to top Go down

Post by -G-Dragon- on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello Dragons Smile i've read all the rules and expectations from DF, i will always follow them Very Happy i would love to be part of the Dragon Family I love you

-G-Dragon-

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc_havo on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:46 pm

I wil love to Stay in DF so if you want me I will follow you to hell and if I'm lucky back to

Doc_havo

Back to top Go down

Agree to terms

Post by LadyJenn on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 am

I read and I will follow all rules and terms to the best of my ability. Glad to be here and part of this fine group of players.      Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven~LadyJenn4U~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven   Surprised

LadyJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down